U-S-NEWS.COM "REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE" HUB
KING's of FAKE NEWS = CNN - CBS News - MSNBC News - ABC News - The New York Times - The Washington Post - Facebook - Twitter and more
They ALL SUCKS and simply DO NOT tell you the truth PERIOD
WARNING! If you usually get your news from one of these so-called "News Services" Welcome to you, but be prepared for big surprises!
eg. the earth IS round, but not like a pancake, more like a football - 2+2 is not 5 or 22 but 4 - There is not 57 different genders, only 2
Help your friends, family and the truth by sharing this page and articles. Amen and a-women
KNOWLEDGE is POWER / REAL NEWS is KEY
New York: Tuesday, March 02, 2021
© 2021 U-S-NEWS.COM
Online Readers: 60
BREAKING NEWS (September 19, 2020) US Sends 11,000 Soldiers to South China Sea

POLITICS:

BREAKING NEWS (September 19, 2020) US Sends 11,000 Soldiers to South China Sea

CHINA has actually insisted it is all set for war amidst America’s relocation to send out 11,000 soldiers to the Western Pacific to carry out substantial military workouts.

#China #Focus #Today

US Armed Force News 2020

View Original – Click Here

Hmm. yes i understand the
question, you know it's been at least
15 years since I've been following the news, no 10 my folks do that, hmm. what was the question again !?
Excuse me, do you remember
where you read about this ?
Are you kidding !?
of course I can, it was here
on U-S-NEWS.COM
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)
Tags:
18 Comments
  1. marcelo pear 7 days ago

Hello, I'm
    ' Marcelo Pear and I'm from Rio Brazil. Let me testify before the public about a great herbal medicine doctor name dr wise of africa who helped me with my own illness. I had HIV / AIDS for over 5 years and I was almost going to the end of my life because of the appearance of my skin. All I have in my head is to give up because life does not interest me anymore. One night, my sister told me she had found a doctor on the internet who could cure HIV / AIDS. It did not interest me because I did not believe it. She helped me with everything the doctor asked for, filled out the treatment form for me and even used her own money to get the medicine for me. During a week of using the drug, I started to get stronger, my blood began to flow normally 4 to 7 days later, I started to gain weight, before the 2rd week, my body started to develop, my skin began to grow. After a month, I was tested for HIV and tested negative. I am so happy to be able to say that I am no longer a patient with HIV / AIDS. If you have HIV / AIDS, hepatitis, herpes or HPV, coronary heart disease or any other illness, please contact Dr. WISE. His phone +2349063191711 and his Whatsapp number is: +2349063191711. I wish you good luck, God bless you all. You can also phone +2349063191711

2. Kotol Tokol 7 days ago

America doesn't believe in killing u know what means it means more people are born and china are trying to reduce population and the animals are running out of lands ….now u gave me ur openion

3. I3ORG HARVEY 7 days ago

Good so where is the rest of the world? Everyone needs to back usa up against ccp.

4. david jardenil 7 days ago

Thank you for the news.It is much awaited news.Eleven thousand American troops will mean a lot to us Filipinos.News fly in and fly out but this time it is for real.We are watching through the internet and the news media by the hour every hour.

5. Tshering Nidup 7 days ago

China says ready for WAR and AMERICA just doing exercise . It looks CHINA is MEGA SUPER POWERFUL so DON'T play with MEGA powerful Dragon.

6. corinna Robets 7 days ago

Oh my can any thing else go wrong in 2020🤨🤨🤔🤔🤔

7. Ramon Cesar Cuevas 7 days ago

Talagang itong mga BUGOK na mga deep state/CIA Merkano gusto ng giyera, while poor innocent n ignorant soldiers does not understand what they r fighting for n killing fellow humans,desirous of peace happiness n prosperity !

8. Yet Sumil 7 days ago

❤️❤️❤️❤️👏👏👏👍

9. Jesus Christ 7 days ago

This is the right time that all country to be united against China the evil empire. If you don't act now, he will destroy your country. This evil ruler intentionally to spread the Coronavirus to paralyse his enemy.

✝️. May Lord Jesus help righteous one, in the name of Jesus

“The Righteous One knows what is going on in the homes of the wicked; he will bring disaster on them.”
    ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭21:12‬ ‭NLT‬‬

10. Saba6611 7 days ago

Communism always means attack and expansion. They even sing about it in their "International" song. "Revolution till the whole world will be ours."

11. Anti - CCP virus 7 days ago

China- CCP is ready for Shit! It is necessary to destroy emperor's virus laboratory soon. Gnews.org

12. Anti - CCP virus 7 days ago

Gnews.org proves the coronavirus is the military product from emperor's 💀 virus laboratory under China's PLA.

13. Cin Coy 7 days ago

They sent them to Syria. I know tell the truth. If l have to get my news some where els. I guess I’m done with this lying channel

14. CAD5238 7 days ago

Get ready for the draft.Oh Putin ? Whos side are you on.?China get ready for economic starvation.Australia? India?Damn im gonna miss fried rice .

15. Amber Underwood 7 days ago

The storms a brewin 😲

16. 🇦🇺🦾🦾🦾🦾🦾🦾🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🥰🥰🥰

17. jonathan manuel 7 days ago

God bless america

18. Kurdi Robin 7 days ago

US not war with China country but war with comunist ideology because conflic with democration ideology

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE
Daily or Weekly

Find Donald Trump and all the others
how to navigate the left-wing Internet

Save videos from Youtube and other platforms
before they are deleted, with only 3 mouse clicks

JOIN - THE NEWS BOARD

We have now seen how the left, with great help from our mainstream fake-news media and Google, Youtube, Twitter, Amazon, Stripe and more is trying to suppress conservative opinions. Some might think Hej that sounds great then i don't have to think for myself... (it must be great to have it like that...) BUT WE DON'T!

Share your opinion with other like-minded

STOP the STEAL and JOIN us TODAY

the NEWS BOARD
WE WANT YOU TO
JOIN us TODAY
( share your opinion without getting your account deleted )

Information about our new
Commander in Thief - Joe Biden and Vice President - Kamala Harris

TODAY'S TOP STORIES

LATEST TOP STORIES

©2021 U.S.NEWS.COM - NEWS NETWORK

the NEWS BOARD
WE WANT YOU TO
JOIN us TODAY
JOIN THE NEWS BOARD - We have now seen how the left, with great help from our mainstream fake-news media and Google, Youtube, Twitter, Amazon, Stripe and more, is trying to suppress conservative opinions. Some might think Hej that sounds great, then i don't have to think for myself...(it must be great to have it like that...) BUT WE DON'T! On this board you can share your opinion, comment on, or post news articles, share your opinion in the groups, write to other members (without having to fear something going to happen to your account) We do not use "easy" login with help from Facebook or Google, only Manual account creation (email and password) you can call yourself Donald Duck if you think it's appropriate! Welcome to the News Board
If you only get mainstream news you are kept in the dark, try one of these
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVV4NmgtZFd6SjVOcEFsamExWXNBcGRnIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVPMGFrdWZ1OU1Penl6M252R0lYQUF3IiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVV5NzJtNHNnZkp1RjlRTGVlY1lKRlZRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVOYklESk5OZ2FSclhPRDdWbGxJTVJRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVU4SW9oNGF0TkRPNWEwVnkycUZtYXVRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVlTGM0aGVYcUc5ZHRMN2ppUEhNQmZRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVXTjNBTEhvWWhYWlpObHRiX191SURnIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVUtLVc2VEZCNlpTT0dCT1RVTEFISldRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
I'm down here in the swamp. Help me!
You now reached the bottom, exactly like
JOE BIDEN
Commander in Thief
PGlmcmFtZSB3aWR0aD0iNTAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjI4MSIgc3JjPSJodHRwczovL3d3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbS9lbWJlZC9RUDBSUmhDTzBUMCIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93PSJhY2NlbGVyb21ldGVyOyBhdXRvcGxheTsgY2xpcGJvYXJkLXdyaXRlOyBlbmNyeXB0ZWQtbWVkaWE7IGd5cm9zY29wZTsgcGljdHVyZS1pbi1waWN0dXJlIiBhbGxvd2Z1bGxzY3JlZW4+PC9pZnJhbWU+

CONTACT US

Sending

POLITICS: BREAKING NEWS (September 19, 2020) US Sends 11,000 Soldiers to South China Sea - Video

Share via