U-S-NEWS.COM "REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE" HUB
KING's of FAKE NEWS = CNN - CBS News - MSNBC News - ABC News - The New York Times - The Washington Post - Facebook - Twitter and more
They ALL SUCKS and simply DO NOT tell you the truth PERIOD
WARNING! If you usually get your news from one of these so-called "News Services" Welcome to you, but be prepared for big surprises!
eg. the earth IS round, but not like a pancake, more like a football - 2+2 is not 5 or 22 but 4 - There is not 57 different genders, only 2
Help your friends, family and the truth by sharing this page and articles. Amen and a-women
KNOWLEDGE is POWER / REAL NEWS is KEY
New York: Friday, March 05, 2021
© 2021 U-S-NEWS.COM
Online Readers: 56
Coke Has Gone Way Too Woke

POLITICS:

Coke Has Gone Way Too Woke

Coke is now asking its staff members to ‘be less white.’ Racist? I believe so.

Assistance the program: http://www.charliekirk.com/support

For more special interviews, insight, and analysis like this, SIGN UP FOR The Charlie Kirk Program TODAY : https://apple.co/2VCxGsh

To listen live, switch on post alerts on YouTube, inspect your regional affiliates, or head to https://charliekirk.com

And for A LOT MORE — tune in to The Charlie Kirk Program RESIDE ON Salem Radio Network affiliates throughout the nation, 5 days a week from 12 — 3PM ET!

#CharlieKirk

View Original – Click Here

Hmm. yes i understand the
question, you know it's been at least
15 years since I've been following the news, no 10 my folks do that, hmm. what was the question again !?
Excuse me, do you remember
where you read about this ?
Are you kidding !?
of course I can, it was here
on U-S-NEWS.COM
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)
Tags:
26 Comments
  1. L Smith 1 week ago

I still drinking my orange-vanilla coke and cherry coke. Boycotting Coca-Cola will not hurt the company. It has been in business over 100 years through WWI, WWII, the Great Depression and all other societal ills. Coca-Cola will learn from its mistakes don't go "cancel-culture" on Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola helps the minority communities in its HQ city of Atlanta.

2. David Desautel 1 week ago

She is a nut-bag…..

3. Bantham Nobilis 1 week ago

I have drank COKE since I was about 5yo, I am now 55 and will never ever touch another COKE product!

4. j.network3232 1 week ago

Coke is now broke so they go woke, it ain’t so dope when it ain’t got hope. So now how are they gonna cope? They go back to pondering with tropes with way too many slopes, and what did that bring them? Back to being everybody’s nope 👎

Booooom bye bye cokie

5. MrJoshuasam23 1 week ago

Coke is not healthy anyway. You can stop coke and live longer

6. John Doe 1 week ago

So they would submit by inference that whitw a minority? As they must not be worried about loss of sales.

7. Wow…so do I have to apologize for being white now?…my last name and heritage is German ..so should I just get it over with and shoot myself…and yes that is a joke lol

8. Clinton Stumpf 1 week ago

Oh time to drink more Beer then!!

9. P Mac 1 week ago

No more coke for me! It's not good for me anyway.

10. New Coke Song: I Want To Teach the Whites to Sing – 🎵 "I want teach the whites to sing, In PC harmony, Make them admit their racist past, Or get fired from our Company." 🎵

11. Lorraine Jones 1 week ago

PepsiCo is LIBERAL

12. T.Jentzsch 1 week ago

The lefts ideology is evil

13. Keep doing this good work Charlie. This country is in dire straights!

14. An American Girl 1 week ago

3 to 4 yr Olds think it's better to be white? Um my 4yr old, hands to God just told me last night he doesn't want to be black anymore…I asked him what he means and he said he doesn't want to be pink like me any more…I asked again what did he mean? And what does he want then…he said I want to be a robot and silver! He only knows black and pink because it's ON TV EVERY SINGLE EFFING DAY! We are teaching our children color. I do not for 1 second believe that shit is real scientific evidence. And let me be clear my son knows all his ABCs, can count to 100, knows all shapes and every tractor known to man…and more so he's no dummy, but he IS a child. He didn't know what black or "pink" what he said was. Kids don't see color like they portray…I was a kid not long ago and I had friends, not skin colors hanging around me but FRIENDS! I see what they are doing…they are turning us against each other and it's for a reason. Evil ass ppl. They tried this back in the 50s I believe also. I'll have to find this old post I have, it explains it perfectly.

15. Bev Zurkammer 1 week ago

No more Coke products for me!

16. jakeandbradydad 1 week ago

Just popped the cap on a Pepsi!!

17. Scjohn99 1 week ago

Join me in continuing to boycott Coke, Nike, FB,Twitter and so many more. Do business with other companies with conservative values.

18. Qui86 1 week ago

It's disgusting. Who are the power people who come up with these idees… Who is the deepstate…

19. Charlie Mueller 1 week ago

These kids are brainwashed this world upside down these liberals unbelievable we have a president in the White House that clearly stole the election enough is enough

20. Lorraine Jones 1 week ago

Boycott Coca-Cola they're trying to divide everyone.

21. Sandra Cornejo 1 week ago

Think about it. Every people group has been, is, or will be attacked with prejudice to keep us all fighting. Why? It’s truly a spiritual war against humans. It’s a non-stop Blame Game distractIon by influential forces of unseen evil entities. Why? Souls in the valley of decision. It all started in the Garden of Eden. Eternity is our choice. Who we listen to and follow is our choice. Think about it.

22. They Call Me Crazy 1 week ago

I hear the new AG is going after funders of capital riots. 🤣🤣😂😂

23. MADMAX 1 week ago

… does this mean I have to switch to Pepsi…? cause Micheal Jackson drank pepsi, and look what happened to him … guess I'll just start drinkin' diesel

24. Michell Harrington 1 week ago

OMGosh really? What is happening to this Country and these people pushing this Garbage? I never heard so much about Racism and that White People are bad until Biden took office?

25. Ashlie Nelson 1 week ago

They should change their polar bear to a black bear…. so stupid… Pepsi just took over their self space…

26. Robert Truax 1 week ago

Racism is racism no matter who you are EVERYONE has the capability of being racist the rules don’t change if you because you have been a victim of racism in other words color doesn’t have either Black or White!!!
    MAGA

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE
Daily or Weekly

Find Donald Trump and all the others
how to navigate the left-wing Internet

Save videos from Youtube and other platforms
before they are deleted, with only 3 mouse clicks

JOIN - THE NEWS BOARD

We have now seen how the left, with great help from our mainstream fake-news media and Google, Youtube, Twitter, Amazon, Stripe and more is trying to suppress conservative opinions. Some might think Hej that sounds great then i don't have to think for myself... (it must be great to have it like that...) BUT WE DON'T!

Share your opinion with other like-minded

STOP the STEAL and JOIN us TODAY

the NEWS BOARD
WE WANT YOU TO
JOIN us TODAY
( share your opinion without getting your account deleted )

Information about our new
Commander in Thief - Joe Biden and Vice President - Kamala Harris

TODAY'S TOP STORIES

LATEST TOP STORIES

©2021 U.S.NEWS.COM - NEWS NETWORK

the NEWS BOARD
WE WANT YOU TO
JOIN us TODAY
JOIN THE NEWS BOARD - We have now seen how the left, with great help from our mainstream fake-news media and Google, Youtube, Twitter, Amazon, Stripe and more, is trying to suppress conservative opinions. Some might think Hej that sounds great, then i don't have to think for myself...(it must be great to have it like that...) BUT WE DON'T! On this board you can share your opinion, comment on, or post news articles, share your opinion in the groups, write to other members (without having to fear something going to happen to your account) We do not use "easy" login with help from Facebook or Google, only Manual account creation (email and password) you can call yourself Donald Duck if you think it's appropriate! Welcome to the News Board
If you only get mainstream news you are kept in the dark, try one of these
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVV4NmgtZFd6SjVOcEFsamExWXNBcGRnIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVPMGFrdWZ1OU1Penl6M252R0lYQUF3IiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVV5NzJtNHNnZkp1RjlRTGVlY1lKRlZRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVOYklESk5OZ2FSclhPRDdWbGxJTVJRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVU4SW9oNGF0TkRPNWEwVnkycUZtYXVRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVlTGM0aGVYcUc5ZHRMN2ppUEhNQmZRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVXTjNBTEhvWWhYWlpObHRiX191SURnIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVUtLVc2VEZCNlpTT0dCT1RVTEFISldRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
I'm down here in the swamp. Help me!
You now reached the bottom, exactly like
JOE BIDEN
Commander in Thief
PGlmcmFtZSB3aWR0aD0iNTAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjI4MSIgc3JjPSJodHRwczovL3d3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbS9lbWJlZC9RUDBSUmhDTzBUMCIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93PSJhY2NlbGVyb21ldGVyOyBhdXRvcGxheTsgY2xpcGJvYXJkLXdyaXRlOyBlbmNyeXB0ZWQtbWVkaWE7IGd5cm9zY29wZTsgcGljdHVyZS1pbi1waWN0dXJlIiBhbGxvd2Z1bGxzY3JlZW4+PC9pZnJhbWU+

CONTACT US