U-S-NEWS.COM "REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE" HUB
KING's of FAKE NEWS = CNN - CBS News - MSNBC News - ABC News - The New York Times - The Washington Post - Facebook - Twitter and more
They ALL SUCKS and simply DO NOT tell you the truth PERIOD
WARNING! If you usually get your news from one of these so-called "News Services" Welcome to you, but be prepared for big surprises!
eg. the earth IS round, but not like a pancake, more like a football - 2+2 is not 5 or 22 but 4 - There is not 57 different genders, only 2
Help your friends, family and the truth by sharing this page and articles. Amen and a-women
KNOWLEDGE is POWER / REAL NEWS is KEY
New York: Saturday, March 06, 2021
© 2021 U-S-NEWS.COM
Online Readers: 63

POLITICS:

🚨🚨🚨 Dear Patriots, we require your aid! Front Page has actually been FORMALLY DEMONETIZED by Youtube! Assistance us by contributing here👉 https://donorbox.org/Front-Page

We haven’t upgraded our channel for the last bit. I will discuss to you why I vanished and returned…

I have actually done a great deal of reflection throughout the previous 10 days, and discovered myself a lot clearer with what has actually taken place in the last couple of months and why it took place that method.

Let’s begin with President’s Day. What took place in the previous Presidents day? Joe Biden is the individual who obviously resides in the White Home now, Nevertheless, the individual called and welcomed foreign presidents on Feb. 15th, on President day, was Biden’s partner Kamala Harris.

Our founding daddy George Washington had a vision, a voice he called “the Spirit of America” informed him that America was going to deal with 3 dangers by the end of every century. The initially one was the American Transformation. The 2nd one was the American Civil War. The 3rd and most afraid hazard is the one we ought to pay unique attention to today.

#Trump #GeorgeWashington #Americans

Subscribe to our newsletter now in case we lose contact 👉http://www.frontpageshow.com/

Subscribe for updates: https://bit.ly/FrontPageScott

Assistance us👉 https://donorbox.org/Front-Page

Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/FrontPage_Scott

Contact us: FrontPageScott@gmail.com
Follow us on Telegram👉 https://t.me/FrontPage_Scott
Parler: https://parler.com/profile/FrontPage/
Gab: https://gab.com/frontpagescott

Join us on Youmaker: https://www.youmaker.com/channel/50762f6d-fbbd-45c6-b318-66b26cedec8c
Follow us on JoinTell: https://jointell.com/users/FrontPage
Join us on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/FrontPageScottOfficial

————————————————-
© All Rights Booked.

View Original – Click Here

Hmm. yes i understand the
question, you know it's been at least
15 years since I've been following the news, no 10 my folks do that, hmm. what was the question again !?
Excuse me, do you remember
where you read about this ?
Are you kidding !?
of course I can, it was here
on U-S-NEWS.COM
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)
Tags:
42 Comments
  1. 🚨🚨🚨 Dear Patriots, we need your help! Front Page has been OFFICIALLY DEMONETIZED by Youtube! Subscribe to our newsletter now in case we lose contact 👉 http://www.frontpageshow.com/ Please also consider supporting Front Page by donating to us here👉 https://donorbox.org/Front-Page

Subscribe for updates: https://bit.ly/FrontPageScott

Support us👉 https://donorbox.org/Front-Page
    Contact us: FrontPageScott@gmail.com
    Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FrontPageScott
    Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/FrontPage_Scott
    Follow us on JoinTell: https://jointell.com/users/FrontPage
    Join us on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/FrontPageScottOfficial

2. Chris Rivers 2 weeks ago

Thanks for sticking with us!!

3. Thank you so much, may God bless you and the team and your family's. Amen

4. John Pauritsch 2 weeks ago

Welcome back my friend

5. Danny Kovacic 2 weeks ago

It is, supposedly, included in the Burmese constitution that the Burmese military are guaranteed a permanent 25% share of the vote in every election. In the recent election the ruling party achieved 82% of the vote which is supposed to be impossible. The military, apparently rightfully, assumed foreign intervention and thus launched the coup. Apparently the ruling power's leader has a very close connection to the Chinese Government.

6. arlis garrett 2 weeks ago

👍

7. Blanca Zarate 2 weeks ago

Awesome you are back! Luv your show.

8. Sandra Sanders 2 weeks ago

We love you. Thank you for staying!

9. Anita Ellison 2 weeks ago

Glad you are staying . I like your “get into it” style!

10. Becky Page 2 weeks ago

Welcome home Scott, so glad you are back. Missed your soothing voice.

11. Clara Porlaje 2 weeks ago

A man greatest achievement in life is to set aside his pride for the peace of his country…that's what President TRUMP did when he gave away his right as the lawful elected president of USA last Jan.20…he swallow his pride and let go his right for the peaceful transition off presidency…he d i d it for the Americans. That's what we called …he sacrifice his own self for the his people…you can see the sadness on his face that day…but all Americans should salute him for that..a great man and us to be under his leadership were a great honor..thank you Sir…we in oi w how hard you fought for the Americans and at the end ..you still surrender your pride and rights for them. God bless you Sir. Your kindness will be in our hearts forever.

12. Dwight Brown 2 weeks ago

Selected not elected. 🇺🇸

13. Patricia Hall 2 weeks ago

Wow, I'm so glad that you are okay, and not sick or removed from Youtube. Your channel is so good, I really appreciate you!!

14. Tamara Savely 2 weeks ago

I searched for you on duck duck go. I didn't know what had happened. Then scrolling I just now saw Scott Goulett & was so thrilled. I thought you had been thrown off you tube. I had searched thinking you would be somewhere else, went to your home page & no new downloads but this explains everything. So happy to see you back. I'm thrilled you couldn't leave us. Relieved that I'm not stuck with news max. They've done some shady things like wth the my pillow guy. Anyway, thank goodness you are home! I've never felt this kind of closeness to a news station & until I couldn't find you did I see how much you inform & make my day. Thanks for coming home. I like the slow as it has TIME to sink in & I don't have to go back & rewatch. It is a positive. Don't change a thing. So relieved to find you, thanks Scott.

15. Jerry Cannon 2 weeks ago

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO

16. Maria Bontol 2 weeks ago

Thank you for not leaving Front Page and your Freedom Loving People Patriots! Been missing your nightly nice informative news and reporting! We care and love you!

17. L Hale 2 weeks ago

Make all aware of their crimes. Perseverance Patriots we must focus on the THE ELECTION RIGGING AND FUTURE INTEGRITY.
    AND THE COURTS OBVIOUSLY ARE AFRAID TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION. THEY ARE USELESS!!!

18. - hbwink - 2 weeks ago

Thank you, Cameron Scott Goulet.

19. E Perry 2 weeks ago

10 million votes deemed illegal, also used dominion, and couldn't get a court to rule, why would we disbelieve it when we see the same thing here?

20. Bienvenido Yangco 2 weeks ago

We missed you Scott Goulet!!! Thank you for coming back !!! We need an articulate reporter of the truth which you have consistently done in all of your programs which we looked forward to watching every night since the post election days !!!! Thank you Scott Goulet ad God bless you!!!

21. greg j. gotham 2 weeks ago

Right back at ya Scott: good you give us the truth, no one can fill your
    shoes for me. Im glad your still with We The People.

22. Sheena Messinger 2 weeks ago

Aww Scott, thank you for your loyalty to us all. We would miss you terribly too!

23. estherrous 2 weeks ago

I thought you were suspended! 😄 Great to see you back. I have been following you and sending every episode to my social contacts. Revelation of truth now relies a lot on social media committed to real journalism. Thank you for your commitment.

24. DemitriVladMaximov 2 weeks ago

I pray God pulls off a miracle through Trump soon. We need saving from the nightmare before us.

25. jo LaFrance 2 weeks ago

Should do what’s best for you and your family

26. Harry Ward 2 weeks ago

Wow. You touched my heart with your intro… God bless you. Follow your heart and not your pocketbook. Have faith. God will provide for you. Thank you for standing up for OUR FREEDOM!

27. susan hutchinson 2 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us freedom loving people!!!

28. Twight Conley 2 weeks ago

" God bless you., for changing your mind!!!!!!!! Remember the great phrase of every show!!!!!!!!! Everyone deserves the truth!!!!!!!!!! Your voice is one of the voices of the Battle of Good and Evil!!!!!!!!

29. Vignette Orleans 2 weeks ago

Could not find you so glad I finally see you again.

30. Tetsuji Rai 2 weeks ago

President Trump will be remembered forever as the best patriot, and he has never given up!!

31. Judy Davis 2 weeks ago

Glad you are staying!!!!

32. Don Smale 2 weeks ago

Thanks Scott for not leaving. You're a joy to watch! Something of an eternal nature lives inside of you – God. You seem honest and tenacious for truth to be reported and not buried. May our Lord of Heaven and earth bless you, keep you, and strengthen you for your days of service ahead, service to God and service to "We the People." Keep the faith Scott. God will provide for you. Cindy, Michigan

33. jo LaFrance 2 weeks ago

Hello Scotty nice to see you

34. Steve Miller 2 weeks ago

I donated $100 to you and your channel a few weeks ago because on one fact and one fact alone – You mentioned Jesus Christ to the world. Please continue to do so. When it all over that’s what matters most!

35. c smith 2 weeks ago

Scott you are a genius

36. Roger Ramjet 2 weeks ago

Glad you're back. Excellent reporting.

37. Rosemarie Santiago 2 weeks ago

Hi Scott good to see you back! I like to watch your news!

38. Bill Huffman 2 weeks ago

Love your calm demeanor and approach…May our Father keep you blessed lil brother…💘&🙏

39. Maurício Toledo 2 weeks ago

I agree, the other side is NOT our enymies. They (for most part) believed a bunch of lies).

40. Jane Peterson 2 weeks ago

I am glad you are here and I also believe goos will prevail over evil.

41. Seary Figueroa Seary 2 weeks ago

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Wow Scott 😲😲😲😲😲! You gave it all up for us !!!!! These are indeed some very difficult times to be a conservative and specifically for you guys that have been demonetized for reporting the truth. At times is hard to stay hopeful. I still can’t believe that a court of law would not hear any of the cases. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

42. S Hames 2 weeks ago

I am so glad you stayed!!!! I love your show. Thank you 🙏🏻

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE
Daily or Weekly

Find Donald Trump and all the others
how to navigate the left-wing Internet

Save videos from Youtube and other platforms
before they are deleted, with only 3 mouse clicks

JOIN - THE NEWS BOARD

We have now seen how the left, with great help from our mainstream fake-news media and Google, Youtube, Twitter, Amazon, Stripe and more is trying to suppress conservative opinions. Some might think Hej that sounds great then i don't have to think for myself... (it must be great to have it like that...) BUT WE DON'T!

Share your opinion with other like-minded

STOP the STEAL and JOIN us TODAY

the NEWS BOARD
WE WANT YOU TO
JOIN us TODAY
( share your opinion without getting your account deleted )

Information about our new
Commander in Thief - Joe Biden and Vice President - Kamala Harris

TODAY'S TOP STORIES

LATEST TOP STORIES

©2021 U-S-NEWS.COM - REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE

the NEWS BOARD
WE WANT YOU TO
JOIN us TODAY
JOIN THE NEWS BOARD - We have now seen how the left, with great help from our mainstream fake-news media and Google, Youtube, Twitter, Amazon, Stripe and more, is trying to suppress conservative opinions. Some might think Hej that sounds great, then i don't have to think for myself...(it must be great to have it like that...) BUT WE DON'T! On this board you can share your opinion, comment on, or post news articles, share your opinion in the groups, write to other members (without having to fear something going to happen to your account) We do not use "easy" login with help from Facebook or Google, only Manual account creation (email and password) you can call yourself Donald Duck if you think it's appropriate! Welcome to the News Board
If you only get mainstream news you are kept in the dark, try one of these
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVV4NmgtZFd6SjVOcEFsamExWXNBcGRnIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVPMGFrdWZ1OU1Penl6M252R0lYQUF3IiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVV5NzJtNHNnZkp1RjlRTGVlY1lKRlZRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVOYklESk5OZ2FSclhPRDdWbGxJTVJRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVU4SW9oNGF0TkRPNWEwVnkycUZtYXVRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVlTGM0aGVYcUc5ZHRMN2ppUEhNQmZRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVXTjNBTEhvWWhYWlpObHRiX191SURnIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmxicnlseXRpY3MuY29tL3Rvb2xzL3JhbmRvbV92aWRlb19lbWJlZC9yYW5kb20ucGhwP3BsYXRmb3JtPW9keXNlZS5jb20mYW1wO2NoYW5uZWxfY2xhaW1faWQ9OTA2Yzk5MmUxODg2N2ExNjZiN2U0Nzc2ZjAxNTNkZGQ2MjM4ODE3MiZhbXA7cj03cGlhamZWTm85Z2VTM2ttTTdDSlJCQ1dSeEdQN3NpVCIgd2lkdGg9IjMwMCIgaGVpZ2h0PSIxNjkiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
I'm down here in the swamp. Help me!
You now reached the bottom, exactly like
JOE BIDEN
Commander in Thief
PGlmcmFtZSB3aWR0aD0iNTAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjI4MSIgc3JjPSJodHRwczovL3d3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbS9lbWJlZC9RUDBSUmhDTzBUMCIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93PSJhY2NlbGVyb21ldGVyOyBhdXRvcGxheTsgY2xpcGJvYXJkLXdyaXRlOyBlbmNyeXB0ZWQtbWVkaWE7IGd5cm9zY29wZTsgcGljdHVyZS1pbi1waWN0dXJlIiBhbGxvd2Z1bGxzY3JlZW4+PC9pZnJhbWU+

CONTACT US

Sending

POLITICS: Question for every American, Nation at Crossroad; The secret to Trump’s success: Never Give Up! - Video

Share via