U-S-NEWS.COM - REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE
KING's of FAKE NEWS = CNN - CBS News - MSNBC News - ABC News - The New York Times - The Washington Post - Facebook - Twitter and more
They ALL SUCKS and simply DO NOT tell you the truth PERIOD
WARNING! If you usually get your news from one of these so-called "News Services" Welcome to you, but be prepared for big surprises!
eg. the earth IS round, but not like a pancake, more like a football - 2+2 is not 5 or 22 but 4 - There is not 57 different genders, only 2
Help your friends, family and the truth by sharing this page and articles. Amen and a-women
KNOWLEDGE is POWER / REAL NEWS is KEY
New York: Saturday, June 12, 2021
© 2021 U-S-NEWS.COM
Online Readers: 92
(5 just watching the pictures)
Staff Sergeant opens up about connection with his dog

POLITICS:

Staff Sergeant opens up about connection with his dog

‘Paws of War’ co-founder Robert Misseri describes the mission of his organization, and is joined by Staff Sergeant David Jones to discuss the love and compassion they get from their dogs, and the importance and benefit of pairing US combat veterans with furry loved ones of their own. – with Newsmax’s Shaun Kraisman

Watch Newsmax on Directv 349, Xfinity 1115, Dish 216, Spectrum (see channels), Cox, Optimum, U-Verse 1120, FiOS 615, Suddenlink, CenturyLink 1209, Mediacom 277, Fubo, Sling, WOW!, Armstrong, YouTube live stream, or the Newsmax smartphone APP. Find your cable/streaming provider here: https://newsmaxtv.com/findus

Stay up-to-date at https://newsmax.com

Like Newsmax on Facebook: https://facebook.com/newsmax

Follow Newsmax on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newsmax

Follow Newsmax on Instagram: https://instagram.com/newsmax

#Newsmax #MemorialDay

View Original – Click Here

Hmm. yes i understand the
question, you know it's been at least
15 years since I've been following the news, no 10 my folks do that, hmm. what was the question again !?
Excuse me, do you remember
where you read about this ?
Are you kidding !?
of course I can, it was here
on U-S-NEWS.COM
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
41 Comments
  1. Merlin Wizard 1 week ago

65th

2. wamps 01 1 week ago

WHAT A GREAT ORG!!!!!!!!!!! BLESS 'EM ALL TO PIECES!!~!

3. The Bobbit 1 week ago

This is a great story, this pulled on my heart strings… Cheers

4. Brandin Shaeffer 1 week ago

DONATED. I hope everyone else does the same.

5. Chuck Mellette 1 week ago

I prefer my K9 to 99.999999% of humans I know. GW 1 build up, a camp stray dog was hit by a HMMWV and broke its' back. NO BODY CARED. team commander, PMO, etal. ordered to NOT BRING IT UP again, Thanks Capt Gil LOPEZ, USMC. poor dog died a slow death on the side of a road on a USMC staging base in SA Especially bad that LOPEZ, when he took over the team ORDRED us to not talk to anybody. threaten to art 32 me for going to PMO about the dog.

Well done and keep up the great work.

6. C C 1 week ago

Great organization. My heart goes out to all those men and women that have given their lives for this country. You have my total respect. I don't know the ones who did the dislike on this video but they should be ashamed of themselves. Animals are a very important part of life. Without them many people would not experience love.

7. Brad A 1 week ago

Great story and mission! Please consider reviewing this organization like you would any other for the financial aspects (administration costs and tax status)

8. Ronald Trucks 1 week ago

What an amazing organization!

9. Digger Guy 1 week ago

Such a great program. I love dogs

10. Quantum Mechanic 1 week ago

I tried to post a link , but of course the yt censor removed it . Look up pawsofwar (dot) org .

11. RagaSHOT 1 week ago

Trump would consider this soldier a weak looser. I don't but trump would.

12. steve linbergbaby 1 week ago

With my service dog now💪

13. steve linbergbaby 1 week ago

Everyday above ground is a good day🙏

14. Annie 1 week ago

WONDERFUL ORG! 💪🥳🥰 God bless ALLLL of you! 🙏
    VIKTOR LARKHILL in Spain does the same for foreigners he meets and are forced to leave their beloved pets behind in Spain. 😍🙏

15. Norma Paulino 1 week ago

Awesome program

16. ….right wing humpty trumpty nazis want to believe they’re observing Memorial Day.
    THE ULTIMATE HYPOCRISY

17. Teresa V 1 week ago

This warms my heart in a cold world.

18. Honey Girl 1 week ago

I cried harder when my dog died than I cried for a human!

19. Tj 928 1 week ago

Remember us democrats actually respect vets. Unlike the republicans who do nothing but rip them off for their own personal gain and talk crap.

20. Darlynda Urbano 1 week ago

THE DOGS ARE SUCH A BLESSING TO SO MANY IM SURE THERE ARE OTHER SERVICE ANIMALS TO BUT THERE JUST SUCH A HUGE CONNECTION WITH A DOG GOD BLESS TO ALL VETS 🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

21. Michelle Dax 1 week ago

Can't they just be allowed to pack them and bring them with???

22. Gary S. Seth 1 week ago

“ Wreck havoc and let slip the Paws Of War “

23. William Green 1 week ago

I'm a vet and I'm with my 2nd service dog. They mean everything to us.

24. Frederica Parks 1 week ago

voh.fyi

satisfying

25. legend Canibal 1 week ago

500,000 Americans killed by republicans. In 2020.

Attack on the capitol January 6th conspired by republicans to stay in power.

Wake up America .!

26. Bubba Bong 1 week ago

Why don’t they adopt the kids they have orphaned? Asking for a friend who understands that the globalistagenda.org creates all wars for their agenda.

27. Patrick Baer 1 week ago

Today let all remember the heroic action of the only true Trump supporter who fought to the bloody death for America for Trump.

Together let's celebrate the life if lifelong Antifa member Ashli Babbitt who died in January 6th

28. I ❤️❤️ news max tv

29. Rebeca Fernandez 1 week ago

You may not know me, but I know everything about you – Psalm 139:1
    I know when you sit down and when you rise up – Psalm 139:2
    I am familiar with all your ways – Psalm 139:3
    Even the very hairs on your head are numbered – Matthew 10:30
    For you were made in MY IMAGE – Genesis 1:27
    In me you live and move and have your being – Acts 17:26-28
    I knew you even before you were concieved – Jeremiah 1:5
    I chose you when I planned creation – Ephesians 1:11-12
    You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my Book – Psalm 139:15-16
    I determinate the exact time of your birth and where you would live – Acts 17:26
    You are fearfully and wonderfully made – Psalm 139:14
    I knit you together in your mother’s womb – Psalm 139:13
    And brough you forth on the day you were born – Psalm 71:6
    I have been misrepresented by those who don’t know me – John 8:41-44
    I am not distant and angry but I am the complete expression of Love – 1John 4:16
    And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. Simply, because you are my child and I am your Father – 1John 3:1
    I offer you more than your earthly father ever could – Matthew 7:11
    For I AM THE PERFECT FATHER – Matthew 5:48
    Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand – James 1:17
    For I am your provider and I meet all your needs – Matthew 6:31-33
    My plan for your future has always been filled with hope – Jeremiah 29:11
    BECAUSE I LOVE YOU WITH EVERLASTING LOVEJeremiah 31:3
    My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore – Psalm 139:17-18
    And I rejoice over you with singing – Zephaniah 3:17
    I will never stop doing good to you – Jeremiah 32:40
    For you are my treasure possession – Exodus 19:5
    I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul – Jeremiah 32:41
    And I want to show you great and marvelous things – Jeremiah 33:3
    If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me – Deuteronomy 4:29
    Deligh in me and I will give you the desires of your heart – Psalm 37:4
    For it is I who gave you those desires – Philippians 2:13
    I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine – Ephesians 3:20-21
    For I am your greatest encourager – 2Thessalonians 2:16-17
    I am also Father who comforts you in all your troubles – 2Corinthians 1:3-4
    When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you – Psalm 34:18
    As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart – Isaiah 40:11
    One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes and I will take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth – Revelation 21:3-4
    I am your Father and I love you even as I love my Son, Jesus Christ – John 17:23
    For in Jesus my Love for you is revealed – John 17:26
    He is the exact representation of my being – Hebrews 1:3
    He came to demonstate that I am for you, not against you – Romans 8:31
    And to tell you that I am not counting your sins. Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled – 2Corinthians 5:18-19
    His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you – 1John 4:10
    I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love – Romans 8:31-32
    If you receive the gift of my Son Jesus Christ, you receive ME – 1John 2:23
    And nothing will ever separate you from my Love again – Romans 8:38-39
    Come Home and I will throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen – Luke 15:7
    I have always been Father and will always be Father – Ephesians 3:14-15

Shalom, God bless you

30. speed trap 1 week ago

Americans, doing American things! Love to our service men, women and dogs. Remember all who gave the ultimate sacrifice on this Memorial Day!

31. Gloria S. Miranda 1 week ago

Awwwww beautiful story and organization.

32. Cruella Deville 1 week ago

Heartwarming

33. Elleinad♐ 1 week ago

Wow this is beautiful!

34. alitlweird 1 week ago

🇺🇸❤️🐾🐾😇

35. Golden Nugget 1 week ago

That’s sad to see strays … they need to spay and neuter the animals there .. thanks to these militants 🙏🙏🙏..

36. In KEK we trust 1 week ago

What a Beautiful organization!

Remember our Fallen!
    Thank you to all our Veterans!

God Bless America!

37. Fernando Lopez 1 week ago

Awesome stuff

38. pete ohara 1 week ago

Think of all the poor little kids in Iraq that will never get to have a dog and feel that bond because the US took their young lives with drone strikes and bombs.

39. Marion Holtzmann 1 week ago

It would be helpful if you posted the donation link below

40. Happy Memorial Day!!! God bless all who served and sacrificing there lives for this amazing country.

41. Mac Welch 1 week ago

Remember the fallen. Respect the living

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

HERE YOU GO
A PILL FOR YOU

REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE
Daily or Weekly

Find Donald Trump and all the others
how to navigate the left-wing Internet

Save videos from Youtube and other platforms
before they are deleted, with only 3 mouse clicks

HELP DRAIN the SWAMP

But how to do that? It's easy, find out HERE

HELP DRAIN the SWAMP
AVOID THE USE OF TWITTER
FACEBOOK & YOUTUBE
IT'S EASY! FIND OUT HERE

WAKE UP!
Real News for Real People
PGlmcmFtZSBpZD0ibGJyeS1pZnJhbWUiIHdpZHRoPSIzNDAiIGhlaWdodD0iMTkxIiBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vb2R5c2VlLmNvbS8kL2VtYmVkL0NsYXNzX0FjdGlvbl9MYXdfU3VpdF9vbl9DcmltZXNfQWdhaW5zdF9IdW1hbml0eV9ieV9Eci5fUmVpbmVyX0Z1ZWxsbWljaC8wNjE1OTc3ODMxNGZlOGU0YjFkMjgzMjY3OTE4NjU1ZTUzMjU3OTJiP3I9RVczZkhmdlRSY1k1enhSWXN2c1BSTjFZM2gyaFNIeE4iIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj48L2lmcmFtZT4=

TODAY'S TOP STORIES

LATEST TOP STORIES

©2021 U-S-NEWS.COM - REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE

DRAIN the SWAMP
BUT HOW? WELL IT'S EASY
FIND OUT HOW RIGHT HERE
HELP DRAIN the SWAMP - We have now seen how the left-wing cancel culture, with great help from our mainstream fake-news media hand in hand with Google, Youtube, Twitter, Amazon, Stripe and more, they are all trying to suppress conservative opinions. It's now the time for us to cancel or at least avoid using their so-called services. Yes but how to do that? Well it's actually very easy! There are Great alternatives for both Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, in fact even better! Find out more right here.
If you only get mainstream news you are kept in the dark, try one of these
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVV4NmgtZFd6SjVOcEFsamExWXNBcGRnIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVPMGFrdWZ1OU1Penl6M252R0lYQUF3IiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVV5NzJtNHNnZkp1RjlRTGVlY1lKRlZRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVOYklESk5OZ2FSclhPRDdWbGxJTVJRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVU4SW9oNGF0TkRPNWEwVnkycUZtYXVRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVlTGM0aGVYcUc5ZHRMN2ppUEhNQmZRIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tL2VtYmVkL3ZpZGVvc2VyaWVzP2xpc3Q9VVVXTjNBTEhvWWhYWlpObHRiX191SURnIiB3aWR0aD0iMzAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjE2OSIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
PGlmcmFtZSBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmxicnlseXRpY3MuY29tL3Rvb2xzL3JhbmRvbV92aWRlb19lbWJlZC9yYW5kb20ucGhwP3BsYXRmb3JtPW9keXNlZS5jb20mYW1wO2NoYW5uZWxfY2xhaW1faWQ9OTA2Yzk5MmUxODg2N2ExNjZiN2U0Nzc2ZjAxNTNkZGQ2MjM4ODE3MiZhbXA7cj03cGlhamZWTm85Z2VTM2ttTTdDSlJCQ1dSeEdQN3NpVCIgd2lkdGg9IjMwMCIgaGVpZ2h0PSIxNjkiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
I'm down here in the swamp. Help me!
You now reached the bottom, exactly like
JOE BIDEN
Commander in Thief
PGlmcmFtZSB3aWR0aD0iNTAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjI4MSIgc3JjPSJodHRwczovL3d3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbS9lbWJlZC9RUDBSUmhDTzBUMCIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93PSJhY2NlbGVyb21ldGVyOyBhdXRvcGxheTsgY2xpcGJvYXJkLXdyaXRlOyBlbmNyeXB0ZWQtbWVkaWE7IGd5cm9zY29wZTsgcGljdHVyZS1pbi1waWN0dXJlIiBhbGxvd2Z1bGxzY3JlZW4+PC9pZnJhbWU+

CONTACT US