U-S-NEWS.COM - REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE
KING's of FAKE NEWS = CNN - CBS News - MSNBC News - ABC News - The New York Times - The Washington Post - Facebook - Twitter and more
They ALL SUCKS and simply DO NOT tell you the truth PERIOD
WARNING! If you usually get your news from one of these so-called "News Services" Welcome to you, but be prepared for big surprises!
eg. the earth IS round, but not like a pancake, more like a football - 2+2 is not 5 or 22 but 4 - There is not 57 different genders, only 2
Help your friends, family and the truth by sharing this page and articles. Amen and a-women
KNOWLEDGE is POWER / REAL NEWS is KEY
New York: Tuesday, September 21, 2021
© 2021 U-S-NEWS.COM
Online Readers: 65
(4 just watching the pictures)

POLITICS:

#BCPTODAY #BCPNEWS #BCP
Check out our new daily show: www.BCPextras.com
Subscribe to our second YouTube channel: www.TheBCPreport.com

Social Media:
Parler: @BlackConservativePatriot
GETTR: @Black_C_Patriot
gab: @Black_Conservative
Locals.com: TheRealBCP.Com

View Original – Click Here

(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)
19 Comments
  1. Super Annie Oakley 2 weeks ago

Seriously, what else needs to happen before JB, "his admin" & the jokester truly running this show is held responsible for their actions?!

2. certaintngs2000 2 weeks ago

It is not just Joe (CCP) Biden, but also Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schemer who need to be IMPEACHED, for the mess they have made and are promoting against the USA!

3. Helen Walker 2 weeks ago

Satan has been unleashed!!!

4. Robert Alexander 2 weeks ago

Larry Elder already Said that Biden won legitimately

5. doorran 2 weeks ago

I would like Joe gone but equally I would like the ATF de funded and dissolved.

6. William Heacock 2 weeks ago

Biden and his whole administration should be tried for Treason..

7. Sandy Hardin 2 weeks ago

Democrat Americans knew Biden was a liar, knew he was owned by China and now China owns us!, This has all been planned! Democrats you are now going to pay as we all are because this was all planned, the fraudulent election, where no one in power would stop it, Supreme Court, corrupt judges, now the Taliban is being but in all 50 states, my Governor Cox is taking I on 50,000, not vetted and it’s not the ones who helped Americans in Afghanistan! All Biden has done is lie, deceive to destroy America our freedoms the Constitution the law!

8. Andy Rudy 2 weeks ago

Still waiting for benghazi though🙄

9. Michael Wayne 2 weeks ago

It’s not incompetence, it’s criminal intended treason!

10. angelpingz 2 weeks ago

All the Americans who are there should be rescued period. This lady Nasria must hold on to her husband and pray that the Taliban or others don’t mess with them! Do what you have too! Hold on to each other & 🙏🏻✨ Pray for your baby too‼️🙏🏻✨

11. John Pogany 2 weeks ago

If Biden came to my town l would flip him the bird

12. Eric Morales-Solis 2 weeks ago

Until something does happen, NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

13. Diane Reyes 2 weeks ago

IF THE GOP DOES NOT TAKE CARE OF THESE CORRUPT FUXERS, THERE WILL BE BLOOD! I REGRET THAT I AM NO LONGER YOUNG OR HEALTHY ENOUGH TO BE A WARRIOR AGAIN! BUT WE THE PEOPLE WILL RISE UP FOR THE NEXT 1776!

14. JOHN dutchie PENNINGS 2 weeks ago

GET THE PEOPLE OUT❗️❗️❗️❗️

15. Debby Tomlinson 2 weeks ago

You know, I'm just me. Average person. All I hear is impeach, try for treason, and the best one… Demand Accountability. I have a valid question. From which of the Corrupt Criminals in various offices do we demand this accountability? All I'm going to say is Talk is Cheap. We are about to see all the evil and destruction hell has to offer unleashed inside our own towns and cities. Child rapes will increase just as they have in other countries invaded by these extremists. Talk. Is. Cheap. Talk Will get us Nowhere.

16. RandySouthbound 2 weeks ago

There is only one punishment for treason.

17. Carol Edney 2 weeks ago

DISGUSTING!!! Yes, I put that in all caps on purpose! Yes, I used exclamation points!! YES, I am SICK about an inept leader in control of MY country who is in the WH p, ILLEGALLY! I’ve written, I’ve called, I’ve emailed, without any returns! I am living under a Socialist Marxist regime! Did I vote for this? NO! And, those RESPONSIBLE will burn in HELL! Does that give me and others any satisfaction! NO!
    Thank you BCP. GOD bless you and your family. My prayers are with you! MesquiteTX 🇺🇸

18. EagleEye 2 weeks ago

That display of disgust was great.

19. Deborah Page 2 weeks ago

CALL it what it is, more Demon Rat
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ LAUN DER ING!

That's why AMERICANS WERE PURPOSEFULLY LEFT BEHIND!!!!!!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

©2021 U-S-NEWS.COM - REAL NEWS for REAL PEOPLE

DRAIN the SWAMP
BUT HOW? WELL IT'S EASY
FIND OUT HOW RIGHT HERE
HELP DRAIN the SWAMP - We have now seen how the left-wing cancel culture, with great help from our mainstream fake-news media hand in hand with Google, Youtube, Twitter, Amazon, Stripe and more, they are all trying to suppress conservative opinions. It's now the time for us to cancel or at least avoid using their so-called services. Yes but how to do that? Well it's actually very easy! There are Great alternatives for both Facebook, Twitter and Youtube, in fact even better! Find out more right here.
I'm down here in the swamp. Help me!
You now reached the bottom, exactly like
JOE BIDEN
Commander in Thief
PGlmcmFtZSB3aWR0aD0iNTAwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjI4MSIgc3JjPSJodHRwczovL3d3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbS9lbWJlZC9RUDBSUmhDTzBUMCIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93PSJhY2NlbGVyb21ldGVyOyBhdXRvcGxheTsgY2xpcGJvYXJkLXdyaXRlOyBlbmNyeXB0ZWQtbWVkaWE7IGd5cm9zY29wZTsgcGljdHVyZS1pbi1waWN0dXJlIiBhbGxvd2Z1bGxzY3JlZW4+PC9pZnJhbWU+

CONTACT US

Sending

POLITICS: TREASON! THESE LEAKED TEXT MESSAGES ARE GROUNDS FOR IMPEACHMENT OR BETTER YET...COURT MARTIAL! +NEWS - Video

Forgot your details?